Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free The Hikers: Part I

01.27.2011

I’ve had an incredibly intense emotional day today so the most that I can do is post a link to a website that gives information about the hikers that were detained in Iran. I heard Sarah Shourd, who was released in September, speak tonight and was greatly inspired. I promise to write more about this tomorrow when I have the head space to do so but Sarah’s mother was present tonight and the two gentlemen that are still detained have mothers back home here in the US that wait to hold their sons once again. If you have a child, I’m sure you can imagine the pain that these mothers endure knowing their sons are in confinement for no reason and for an indefinite period of time.

http://freethehikers.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment