Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Do Parents Do It?

02.03.2011

Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Rabbit – it’s supposed to be a good one.

This passed week has been crazy and I can’t believe how fast it’s flown. In addition to the mile-long laundry list I had I’ve been under the weather. I always try to holistically heal myself first and if that doesn’t work then go to the doctor’s. Though I did go 3 weeks ago for my pink eye that I’m JUST NOW starting to get over. I think. I don’t know how parents have an insane schedule like I’ve had AND have time to be a parent. I understand that if it’s important enough, you’ll find the time for anything. But seriously, I really don’t get it.

And I’m sure all you parents out there are shaking you’re head and saying, “Of course you don’t.” Well, yes, I don’t. I’m barely surviving taking care of myself, Rob and two cats. Is it possible to survive on an even busier schedule? Hard to believe.

(I must take a hiatus for a week. I’ll be back next Friday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment