Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blindfolded

06.08.2010

The past few days have been ones filled with concern, worry, and running around. It’s frustrating me immensely because I don’t feel like I’m getting anything done that I personally want to get done for me. It’s moments, days, or weeks like these that I may have that makes me wonder how much more intense things would be if I had a baby/child around. I would have to agree with people that I truly have no idea what it’s like to have a kid. If there’s constant pressure and stress by the tenfold with children that can instantly get melted away at the crack of a smile from one’s child…then, yes, I don’t understand because all I can focus on right now is that I have no time for myself without a child. It just seems like an uneven trade-off and, unfortunately, it’s not something you know about until you already have the kid. What a blindfolded gamble…

No comments:

Post a Comment