Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Fashion Company: Hapiru

06.06.2010

A lighter topic today and much shorter.

I was at a party last night and met a woman who represents a new fashion company called Hapiru. We had a very pleasant and long conversation about a myriad of things and one of the things I am happy to report is that this fashion company has one great marketing tool going for it: ALL clothes are MADE IN THE USA using a fine grade cotton.

The woman with whom I was talking was wearing a shirt from the company and, what’s interesting, is I noticed the shirt right when she came to the party. I’m not fashion-forward or savvy by any means but there was something about this shirt that I really liked. So I can honestly say that I liked what I saw cause I had no idea when she came to the party who she was and what she did.

I asked her if the designer makes children’s clothes and was told that eventually she (the designer) would like to but she is going to have to wait until she has some bigger clients and money is steadily coming in to be able to launch a children’s clothing line. However, the designer was getting ready to launch a line of maternity clothes. “Good enough for me!” I told her. I promised to blog about it and include a link.

www.hapiru-usa.com

If you like what you see, I highly encourage supporting this company. I touched her shirt and the cotton is amazingly soft. The two things, for me, that make this company so great is a) clothes made in the US and b) the cotton. Everything you buy today is made of synthetic material that is so cheap to use and, yet, stores hike up the prices. So I highly encourage supporting companies like Hapiru. Plus the clothes are stylish.

And who knows, if the line hits big, you’ll be able to say, “I knew them when…”

No comments:

Post a Comment