Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shower Drama Resolved

12.30.2010

I decided tonight that friendship is more important than any silly grudge I might have toward someone. If my friend who’s pregnant still wants me to throw her a shower, I’m going to do it. She’s like a sister to me and as I’d do anything for her, I’d do anything for my little “niece”-to-be too. I will relish the control (unless I’m to share it with anyone other than this particular person against whom I hold a grudge). Life’s too short.

2 comments:

  1. So wish I had gotten around to responding to this sooner. Here's what I think...don't let the pain-in-the-ass woman punish the pregnant friend. :) And also, stop being polite to the woman. :) And if said woman is not me, I'd love to help out in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! no, said woman is NOT you. we shared a kiddy ride in morro bay. no way is it you. haha!

    ReplyDelete