Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Superman

09.08.2010

I think my brain is too consumed with all the bullshit that is happening in the world politically starting with that idiot pastor in Florida who wants to burn the Quran on Saturday to the upcoming governor and senator elections in CA to just being tired of being angry because I have nothing interesting to write about today.

The only baby-related incident that I could write about is that on my walk this morning, I saw a father carrying his little kid in his arms and holding him like Superman. The father walked really fast to make it look like he was flying while the mom pushed a stroller behind them. I thought this was really sweet and it put a smile on my face. But then I came home and opened the paper…

…Sigh…

No comments:

Post a Comment